Businesses must have:
- Minimum Turnover & Assets of £100k.
- Minimum 2 directors or shareholders (UK residency).
- 3 years registered accounts and/or audited accounts (positive net profits and cash flows).
- No CCJs registered in the last 12 months.
As Qardus is a sharia-compliant platform, businesses with their main activities in the following sectors are excluded:
- Advertising if:
- Advertisers of pork, alcohol, gambling, tobacco and all other non-Islamic activities
- Advertising means and modes which contravene the tenets of Islam
- Media & Entertainment (Exceptions that are allowed on the platform include: News Channels, Newspapers, Sports Channels, Children’s Channels, Educational Channels):
- Producers, distributors and broadcasters of music, movies, television shows and musical radio shows
- Cinema operators
- Financials, except the following that are allowed:
- Islamic Banks
- Islamic Financial Institutions
- Islamic Insurance Companies
- Trading of gold and silver as cash on deferred basis
We're here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Back to support